Join us for The Church of God's annual Tennessee Family Camp July 12-16, 2023.
This fun event will be held again at Camp Hickory Hills in Dickson, TN, from Wednesday afternoon through Sunday morning. There will be something for everyone - classes, activities, music and worship, recreation, swimming, meals, and more will be offered each day. Services will be held each night, and outside visitors are welcome to attend for these as well. You will hear timely and anointed preaching from our guest camp evangelist, Irving Romano, pastor in Charlotte, North Carolina. Services begin each night at 7:00 PM.
The theme for Tennessee Family Camp this year is "Good Soldier," and the theme scripture is 2 Tim 2:3. We will be focused on unpacking this important topic all week in our classes and services as we learn about what it means to be a soldier in God’s army.
Lives get changed at camp. We see campers give their hearts to Jesus, people come back to the Lord, and all attention is on going deeper with God. This concentrated time away from the busyness of our days and life's many distractions and discouragements allows one to get filled up with the Lord and go home ready to get busy for Jesus! Plus, it's a lot of fun! Won't you join us?
Please submit your application by June 28th to guarantee your spot at camp. We are expecting a big group this year!
- We love having a bilingual camp in Tennessee! We have Spanish interpreters on staff to translate for classes, services, and wherever else needed so that the Word of God and the life-changing camp ministry will be accessible to all who wish to attend.
- All ages are welcome! We just ask that children five and under come with a parent who can help watch them during camp. Children five and under come for free and must stay in the cabin with their parent. Ages 3-5 may attend our Junior Camper classes without parental supervision so parents can have a break and enjoy the adult classes.
- Ages 6+ may come by themselves as campers and stay in a cabin with other campers in their age group overseen by their cabin leader.
- CAMP PHOTO: Instead of camp T-shirts, every attendee is asked to bring something in military CAMOUFLAGE to wear or hold when our camp photo is taken (i.e., camo shirt, camo bandana, camo hat, camo gear… Note: no weapons of any kind are allowed).
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, July 12, followed by dinner & orientation at 5:30 PM. Camp concludes at 10:00 AM Sunday the 16th and all campers must be picked up by 11:00AM.
- No deposit is required this year. Payment in full can be made at camp check-in, or pay online via credit/debit card when submitting your application. Checks should be made payable to The Church of God.
- Tuition is $100 per camper and includes all eleven meals, four nights' lodging, and a $5 snack shack card.
- For announcements and more details leading up to camp, please also join our Facebook group: TCOG Tennessee Family Camp.
Note: For those selected at TN Family Camp to be sponsored to attend International Youth Camp (IYC) for staff training, that event will be held this year at Johnston Woods Retreat Center in McDonald, TN August 3-5, 2023.
Camp Hickory Hills
925 Wilson Hollow Rd
Dickson, TN 37055
$100.00 camper (includes $5.00 snack shack card)
5 and under free!
Do you have more questions? Contact our Camp Directors Brandon & Emily Shaw via our Contact page or at (615)713-0764.